Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any one watch MTV VMA'S?

+4
Coach
Yellow Bro
Ninja Warrior Ryan
*~UnKnown~*
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Empty Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:15 am

*~UnKnown~*

*~UnKnown~*

It was good in my thought of opinion, Post yours in this thread.

2Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Empty Re: Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Ninja Warrior Ryan

I'm really sorry for Taylor Swift!

3Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Empty Re: Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:37 am

Yellow Bro

Yellow Bro

all the news have been talking about that, I want to here what kayne west will reply to that

4Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Empty Re: Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

I watched some, I was to bussy.

5Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Empty Re: Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:27 am

Snozy

Snozy

i watched it!

6Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Empty Re: Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:58 am

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

Lady GaGa has some crazy fashion...

7Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Empty Re: Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:34 pm

Morggan

Morggan

I just looked at the pictures from the VMA's she did not look comfortable

8Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Empty Re: Any one watch MTV VMA'S? Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Masonwuzheer

Masonwuzheer
---
---

lol That Kanye Thing Was Soooooo Staged

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum