Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some one is to rich lol

+2
Coach
*~UnKnown~*
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some one is to rich lol Empty Some one is to rich lol Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:01 pm

*~UnKnown~*

*~UnKnown~*

I went to a maxing party last night. she told me to rate all rooms first. got to the hall and found this...

Some one is to rich lol Torich11

2Some one is to rich lol Empty Re: Some one is to rich lol Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:05 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

wow...

3Some one is to rich lol Empty Re: Some one is to rich lol Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:37 pm

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

" lol

Never really understood the stocking up on items thang, but power to them and their wallets!!

4Some one is to rich lol Empty Re: Some one is to rich lol Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Thats at least 100 yocash...

5Some one is to rich lol Empty Re: Some one is to rich lol Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:57 am

User Bannded

lol it looks like their at the post office queuing up lol

6Some one is to rich lol Empty Re: Some one is to rich lol Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 am

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

If they're that rich they can at least gift me a brass frame lmao

7Some one is to rich lol Empty Re: Some one is to rich lol Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:24 am

Im Th3 Sand Man

Im Th3 Sand Man

shizzz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum