Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

YoVille Tips Vol 3b: Special/Collectible Balloons

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Moving along with my YoVille tips series, this tutorial will go over the special and collectible balloons. (The sets are NOT included in this tutorial, and will be covered in the next installment.)

As with the other balloons, these are used only on the YoVille.com website. (So, you will need to be logged into either your Facebook or MySpace YoVille account.) Balloons on YoVille.com do NOT affect anything in the game itself, other than if you are buying something that takes YoCoins/YoCash.

Special Balloons: Through Mixing

In our last balloons tutorial, we covered the primary colored balloons. There was a guide on how to mix these to make different colors and sizes. Please refer to the Balloon Basics tutorial for help with those balloons, in order to know how to proceed with the following formulas.

The balloons in this section are all created by mixing different colors and sizes of solid colored balloons. While it takes a while to save up the balloons to make some of these, it is rewarding to have all of these show in your collection on your profile.

Ant -- Mix 2 small red and one small orange.

Apple -- Mix 3 medium red.

Arrow -- Mix 3 medium orange.

Baseball -- Mix 2 small green and 1 small yellow.

Cherry -- Mix 2 medium red and 1 small red. (One of the famous "What were they thinking?" balloons. It's obviously a cloud with lightning, so I have no clue why they're naming it a cherry... Although, I can personally confirm it splatted, for me, like cherries. It also shows up in your pouch like this: )

Cloud -- Mix 2 medium blue.

Egg -- Mix 1 large yellow, 1 medium yellow, and 1 small yellow.

Fire -- Mix 2 large red and 1 medium orange.

Hazard -- Mix 2 large orange.

Heart -- Mix 2 medium red.

Lab -- Mix 2 small blue and 1 small pink.

Lightbulb -- Mix 2 medium yellow.

Lips -- Mix 2 large red.

Moon -- Mix 2 small blue and 1 large blue.

Paws -- Mix two medium orange.

Peace -- Mix 1 large blue, 1 large yellow, and 1 large red.

Recycle -- Mix 2 medium green.

Smiley -- Mix 1 large yellow and 1 medium yellow.

Star -- Mix 3 medium yellow.

Target -- Mix 1 medium red and 1 medium blue.

Toxic -- Mix 2 large yellow.

Special Balloons: By Mixing Other Specials

Bomb -- Mix one Hazard, and one Toxic.

Special Balloons: Random/Rares

These next balloons cannot be mixed or bought. These are only obtained by chance, as a reward for splatting balloons on your friends' profiles. Unfortunately, there is no rhyme or reason.

Green Club

Green Diamond

Green Heart

Green Spade

Hazmat

Lightning Bolt

Music Note 1

Music Note 2

Music Note 3

Music Note 4

Ying Yang

Special Balloons: Daily Friend Giveaways

Once a day, you can send up to 10 friends a free balloon! The following include some past and present balloons you can send:

Hour Glass -- One of the three current offerings.

Power Socket -- One of the three current offerings.

Thumb Tack -- One of the three current offerings.

Cancel -- This is a previous offering, which is no longer available.

Rocket Ship -- This is a previous offering, which is no longer available.

Collectible Balloons: Purchased With YoCash

Again, some of the following balloons are current offerings, and some were previously offered in the past. All of these require(d) YoCash (not YoCoins) to obtain them. (Meaning you have to complete offers or buy the YoCash.)

Black Pearl -- One of the current offerings. Costs $2 YoCash.

Dragon Pearl -- One of the current offerings. Costs $2 YoCash.

Golden Pearl -- One of the current offerings. Costs $2 YoCash.

Tahitian Pearl -- One of the current offerings. Costs $2 YoCash.

Silver Pearl -- One of the current offerings. Costs $2 YoCash.

Necklace -- Obtained (as a reward) by collecting all of the pearls.

Gravitation -- One of the previously offered sale balloons. It cost $15 YoCash when it was available.

Dark Matter -- One of the previously offered sale balloons. It cost $15 YoCash when it was available.

4th of July Flag -- One of the previously offered sale balloons. It cost $15 YoCash when it was available.

4th of July Hat -- One of the previously offered sale balloons. It cost $10 YoCash when it was available.

Other Misc. Balloons

These balloons don't fit into the other sections, mainly because I have no idea how they are made. I just know they are out there.

Umbrella

Plug

And the balloons that spell out "Yoville!":

Y -- Like the "cherry", this is another "What were they thinking?" balloon. It is obviously another V in the thumbnail. However, it will splat correctly as a "Y"

O

V

I

L

E

! -- This balloon is obtained (as a reward) for collecting all of the letters. This will splat as the entire "YoVille" word.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum