Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I HATE THE SWETS FACTORY

+2
Coin Dust
Snozy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I HATE THE SWETS FACTORY Empty I HATE THE SWETS FACTORY Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:30 am

Snozy

Snozy

it SUCKS delete it guys common pleasse!

2I HATE THE SWETS FACTORY Empty Re: I HATE THE SWETS FACTORY Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 am

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

I like the sweets factory Smile i make a lot of coins there

3I HATE THE SWETS FACTORY Empty Re: I HATE THE SWETS FACTORY Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:16 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

4I HATE THE SWETS FACTORY Empty Re: I HATE THE SWETS FACTORY Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Masonwuzheer

Masonwuzheer
---
---

:lol!: Lol I Kind Of Like It Makes Yoville More Realalistic, But everytime I Go To Work there I Feel like Im Playing Candy Land

:suspect:

5I HATE THE SWETS FACTORY Empty Re: I HATE THE SWETS FACTORY Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:02 am

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

I like it. I would hate it if I was just starting out (since it takes longer to save up money that you can actually spend), but I know a lot of my actual friends much prefer it. Didn't care to play a game where all they had to do was click some random button and just get money

6I HATE THE SWETS FACTORY Empty Re: I HATE THE SWETS FACTORY Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Morggan

Morggan

I have no idea what to do now, I don't have time for any food to take out, i have college stuff to take car of!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum