Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling BLue Retro Specs

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Selling BLue Retro Specs Empty Selling BLue Retro Specs Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Masonwuzheer

Masonwuzheer
---
---

Offer :lol!:

2Selling BLue Retro Specs Empty Re: Selling BLue Retro Specs Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:18 am

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

Always wanted some Smile
how much are they worth these days? LOL

3Selling BLue Retro Specs Empty Re: Selling BLue Retro Specs Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:19 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

90k-150k!

4Selling BLue Retro Specs Empty Re: Selling BLue Retro Specs Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:22 am

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

Omg!!!!!!!!!! LOL i should of bought like 3 of them while i could Very Happy

5Selling BLue Retro Specs Empty Re: Selling BLue Retro Specs Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:43 am

Masonwuzheer

Masonwuzheer
---
---

lol im havin a hard time sellin em lolz

6Selling BLue Retro Specs Empty Re: Selling BLue Retro Specs Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:00 am

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

I thought for sure the new glasses would bring down the price, I guess not. As much as I like the blue reto ones, there's no way I'd spend like 20X the price of the big pimpn shades

7Selling BLue Retro Specs Empty Re: Selling BLue Retro Specs Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:28 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Big Pimpin Shades are 20k, already!

8Selling BLue Retro Specs Empty Re: Selling BLue Retro Specs Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:01 pm

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

Wow, are you kidding me?! lol thats crazy Thought they were like 5k tops

Maybe I'll actually sell my pair haha

9Selling BLue Retro Specs Empty Re: Selling BLue Retro Specs Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Morggan

Morggan

Wasn't he replying to you :scratch:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum