Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Halloween Items!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Halloween Items! Empty New Halloween Items! Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:31 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

17 Halloween items has just been released. With a Tums ton, Animated Spider, Pumpkin Vase, and awesome science lab items! And the "Limited time Gifts" have been replaced with a Floor Fan and Umbrella holder.

2New Halloween Items! Empty Re: New Halloween Items! Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:05 am

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

I like a few of the items. Hate how the items are 700 coins and up - even for small spider webs since I barely make that much per day (I actually don't) anymore. I'll eventually buy a spider or two once the prices go down. Not spending 2000 for a 2 yocash item.

Did buy the mad scientist lab, which I was actually hoping for.

3New Halloween Items! Empty Re: New Halloween Items! Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:06 am

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

umbrella holder is cool too! Only needed 1 or 2, but its that way with most of the free items. Glad to have it.

4New Halloween Items! Empty Re: New Halloween Items! Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:07 am

Morggan

Morggan

i just now noticed these.i didnt get a news thing

5New Halloween Items! Empty Re: New Halloween Items! Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:29 am

Jacob

Jacob

same as me morggan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum