Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interveiw with Dixxie

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interveiw with Dixxie Empty Interveiw with Dixxie Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

>Why do you play YoVille?
>>I play YoVille to meet new people... and chat and hang around with friends.

>Whats your favorite feature on the game?
>>I Really Like the Badge's to see how i am doing on YoVille and then compare them with friends Very Happy

>What is your less favorite feature on the game?
>>I dont really like the yocash as much,cause we have to spend real money...I would just rather if everything was coins.

>Where do you see YoVille in 2 years?
>>I see YoVille as a whole different game,I see less lagging,less hacking issues and abviously a whole different place to expore!

>How do you get your coins and yocash?
>>I buy rares and sell later on when there no longer in store..and i save up! Yocash i buy with my cellphone..and once in a while with my MasterCard

>Do you do surveys?
>>No,I do not do surveys everytime i do them they dont work..

>What would you like to see YoVille to come out next?
>> I would love to see new hair,and of course i would love to see VIP Jackets come out too

2Interveiw with Dixxie Empty Re: Interveiw with Dixxie Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Dixxie

Dixxie
---
---

Thanks Babe! ❤

3Interveiw with Dixxie Empty Re: Interveiw with Dixxie Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Lady Gaga

nice interview

4Interveiw with Dixxie Empty Re: Interveiw with Dixxie Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:27 pm

Lady Gaga

☀

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]