Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW-TO Post enter a contest

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOW-TO Post enter a contest Empty HOW-TO Post enter a contest Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:57 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

You can take a screen shot with pressing PRT SC (Print Screen) and opening up paint click [EDIT]>>[PASTE] and crop your image and click on [FILE]>>[SAVE AS] save it to were you are bale to find it. Go to tinypic.com/Photobuck.com/ www.imageshack.us .

I'll teach you image shack
Go to [BROWSE] and find your image and click on it
HOW-TO Post enter a contest Image1ro

Then [HIGH LIGHT] the image URL [RIGHT CLICK]>>[COPY]
HOW-TO Post enter a contest Image2
HOW-TO Post enter a contest Image3

Go back to the forum and click [REPLY] and click the [IMAGE ICON] then on the URL box [RIGHT CLICK]>>[PASTE]
HOW-TO Post enter a contest Image4
HOW-TO Post enter a contest Image5

Then click [OK] then click [SEND]
HOW-TO Post enter a contest Image6

2HOW-TO Post enter a contest Empty Re: HOW-TO Post enter a contest Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Hobbey

Hobbey
---
---

Thanks Coach! Great info.

3HOW-TO Post enter a contest Empty Re: HOW-TO Post enter a contest Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Morggan

Morggan

Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum