Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Are You!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who Are You! Empty Who Are You! Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:34 am

Masonwuzheer

Masonwuzheer
---
---

Tell Us Who You Are And What You Like The Most About Yoville Area

2Who Are You! Empty Re: Who Are You! Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:06 am

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

Hey all!! I'm Omey on Yoville. Definitely loving this new place. The contests on here actually look winnable unlike on the main forum. I love yoville, so nice to see a site built more for the fans than the unhappy players!!

3Who Are You! Empty Re: Who Are You! Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:22 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Welcome Omey, We are very happy you decided to join us!

4Who Are You! Empty Re: Who Are You! Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Masonwuzheer

Masonwuzheer
---
---

HomieOmey wrote:Hey all!! I'm Omey on Yoville. Definitely loving this new place. The contests on here actually look winnable unlike on the main forum. I love yoville, so nice to see a site built more for the fans than the unhappy players!!

lol YOU!!! Should Join My Best Game Room Contest

5Who Are You! Empty Re: Who Are You! Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:58 pm

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

I honestly don't have any good game items. Don't think I could make a good game room.

6Who Are You! Empty Re: Who Are You! Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:22 pm

Morggan

Morggan

Am back to the forum, I left for a while!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum