Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Howdy from Texas!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Howdy from Texas! Empty Howdy from Texas! Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:45 pm

photophatty67

photophatty67

Greetings Fellow Yovites! Very Happy

I've been playing Yoville for quite some time now (do not remember when I started, but it seems like a looonnnng time!), and really enjoy the creativity and friendships that I've made through Yoville.

I'd love you all to visit my humble abode whenever you get a chance. I've spent quite some time on it, and have enjoyed every minute. I'm just waiting for the Yoville techs/designers to create my beach house, and then I'll probably give up my little ol' apartment...but until then, I'm busy fixing it up to be the perfect virtual place to get away from it all! Laughing

I've been gaining more YoPoints by racing at the Yomoto Speedway ~ it certainly takes more effort to race (and win) to get points and coins, but is well worth it! Check it out sometime if you haven't yet done so! Once you get the hang of it, you can really rack up some points!

I've also submitted my main bedroom in the "Best Bedroom Contest", so let me know what you think after you've seen it...

Well, it's nearly Friday, so I wish you all a GREAT weekend! ☀

Howdy from Texas! Weekend

"Be Nice to People; You Never Know What They Might Be Going Through"

2Howdy from Texas! Empty Re: Howdy from Texas! Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:05 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

So happy you decided to join us photophatty67 Get news also from are Facebook Page and our Twitter
Have a great weekend also Smile

3Howdy from Texas! Empty Re: Howdy from Texas! Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:31 am

Dixxie

Dixxie
---
---

Welcome to YVArea we are so glad to have you here with us! and thanks for wishing us a good weekend have a good weekend too bye!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum