Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

n00bie Q&A(Questions And Answers) For YoViLlE

2 posters

Did You Find This Helpful?

Yes! (:

No! ):

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Masonwuzheer

Masonwuzheer
---
---

WHAT IS G4G

g4g is a short term for " gift for gift " this is when, you or another yovillian gifts each other something, and gives a gift back.

WHAT IS R4R
R4R is basically "rate for rate" when you and another yovillian, take it in turns to rate each others places Smile

WHAT DOES MAX MEAN?
people say " can you max me all the time, This is normal, people just want someone to help them with getting coins by playing a game with them then closing Smile

WHAT IS TTT , RPS AND THE MOTO GAME
ttt is tic tac toe, a game you can play to earn more coins,
RPS is rock, paper, scissors which is also another game to earn more coins
The moto game, is another game you can earn coins at, you will find this at the stadium.

HOW DO I EARN COINS
1. Visit your friends on your ladder to earn upto 400 coins a day. I prefer to message as you get MORE coins that way.
2. Go to the widget factory every 6hours to earn coins
3. the MORE crew You have The MORE coins you will get.
4. play ttt,rps,or the moto game
5. Sell ans Buy stuff

WHAT IS YOCASH
yocash is another form of money on yoville, like coins, But you have to buy yocash with your credit card, mobile phone or prepaid card

HOW DO I EARN YOCASH?
You can complete surveys and offers Smile

CAN I CONVERT YOCASH INTO COINS?
Yes, at the bank. But for 1 yocash its only 100 coins Smile

I NEED MORE CREW, CAN YOU BE MY CREW?
you could ask, But theres a option at the bank to BUY crew Smile with yocash, or you could ask your friends/family to join up Smile

CAN I TRADE OR GIFT YOCASH
NO! you cannot trade/gift/or be given yocash, so DONT fall for those scams.

HOW DO I SELL STUFF
You can make a "SALE" event on the events board, and people will come to your event. Just click on the person you want to trade with and drag the items, into the trade box (all instructions about trading are under the trade boxes)

HES A HACKER! REPORT HIM
Wait. Hold on a minuite, He/she might not be a Hacker, dont judge a book by its cover, hackers, may have different hair colour, but different hair colours were released for a short period, people also know hackers as A person with a jelly face with No eyes, But sometimes there can be a glitch and a yovillian might end up with no eyes ..

WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE BEEN HACKED
You can submit a ticket to zynga with all your details, And they will give you a ticket number and get back to you. Smile

NEVER
GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD OR EMAIL ADDRESS!

VIP/HOW DO I GET VIP
VIP is NOT available Yet, You cannot get it at the moment, but it will be coming soon Smile

AM I ALLOWED MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
you can have a account on facebook and myspace, but no multiple accounts other than that Very Happy

HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO PLAY YOVILLE

you have to be 18+ To play this game..
Smile

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

This is very useful information, Thanks Mason!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum