Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yoville Update :),blog

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yoville Update :),blog Empty Yoville Update :),blog Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Hey Guys,

Welcome to the Police vs Mafia showdown!! Have you chosen a side yet?? We’ve already seen some of these furniture items and clothing be released into the game but keep your eyes and ears open because we still have more to come!! Expect to see some more huge releases with this theme through out the next week or so. There should even be some more Mafia and Police items and collectibles hopefully by the end of this week:)
Yoville Update :),blog Mafia-vs-police-429x300
The devs have been very hard at work pumping out new stuff for you guys and fixing some issues that we’ve seen pop up in the last few days. Speaking of fixes they have resolved the gifting issues that many of you may have encountered Yesterday. You should now have no problems sending your friends all the presents they could wish for

We also saw a lot of chatter on the forums about some of the new clothing items….that we wanted to clarify. There seems to be some confusion where the Mafia Cigar is located after it is purchased. Since this item needs to be a part of the Face you will find this item under Change Appearance —> Edit Face –> Makeup
Yoville Update :),blog Cigar-420x300
We also noticed some feedback about the Mafia Hat and being able to see your hair through the Mafia Hats. When designing these hats we have to take all the different hair styles into effect. Just like in real life this hat will fit different hair styles differently. I recommend for the girls to use a hair that is more flat when wearing this hat.

Also, wanted to give you guys a heads up on the next contest that we will be having next…The next room contest will be the Best Farm, soo start harvesting those crops! It will start on August 19th when our current contest ends. Keep in mind there will be some more Mafia and Police Room Contests after all the items are fully released into the game So keep building up your Mafia and Police pads up too!!

- Platinum Ninja

2Yoville Update :),blog Empty Re: Yoville Update :),blog Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

I wonder why its a "farm" contest? How do we make that?

3Yoville Update :),blog Empty Re: Yoville Update :),blog Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:43 am

miss queen

miss queen

i dont really get it myself. i like the things on both sides and will be buying them when i can. but i dont get why they did bring mafia wars in to yoville lol

4Yoville Update :),blog Empty Re: Yoville Update :),blog Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:25 am

ayush1613

ayush1613

i hate this Mafia Vs. Police theme!!! :evil:

5Yoville Update :),blog Empty Re: Yoville Update :),blog Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:15 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

6Yoville Update :),blog Empty Re: Yoville Update :),blog Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Lady Gaga

thanks coach for information

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum