Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introducing 50's Furnishings

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introducing 50's Furnishings Empty Introducing 50's Furnishings Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:15 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Introducing 50's Furnishings Bv03624

2Introducing 50's Furnishings Empty Re: Introducing 50's Furnishings Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:25 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Introducing 50's Furnishings 2ewzd6w

3Introducing 50's Furnishings Empty Re: Introducing 50's Furnishings Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:02 am

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

Why are the tables so small??! I made my own 50's diner a WHILE ago. The soda machine is probably the only thing I will buy. Might buy two stools. Like all the chairs, they just don't fit the greatest with the counters and tables imo

4Introducing 50's Furnishings Empty Re: Introducing 50's Furnishings Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:04 am

Dixxie

Dixxie
---
---

Nice stuff! but i think there is compition with YoVille and MiniPlanet.... Miniplanet has the red diner stuff in store's but a different look,but i would love to get the pink set on here Laughing

- Dixxie
xxx

5Introducing 50's Furnishings Empty Re: Introducing 50's Furnishings Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:11 am

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

I got over 100 red stools for 3 coins each (glitch) and got 900 coins each for em'... wooo

6Introducing 50's Furnishings Empty Re: Introducing 50's Furnishings Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:03 pm

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

You manage to take advantage of every single glitch you lucky sun of a gun!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum