Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

YoVilleArea's First Party!

+4
Hobbey
Coach
Ronnie72
Dixxie
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YoVilleArea's First Party! Empty YoVilleArea's First Party! Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:43 am

Dixxie

Dixxie
---
---

YoVilleArea First Party is Here.Come on and Join us!The Party Will be on August 31st 2009 @ 6:00 PM Eastern Time! There will be an event Under Party and Music so please Follow us There or Follow Dixxie Dj or Coach Dj,Like we all knw the contest will end that day!So we will be awarding the winners! Please be There! :bom:

YoVilleArea's First Party! 11949867001754692741balloons_01.svg.med

2YoVilleArea's First Party! Empty Re: YoVilleArea's First Party! Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Ronnie72

Ronnie72

6 pm eastern time for what country?????

Just so I can do the math So I know what time in Australia....

Smile

3YoVilleArea's First Party! Empty Re: YoVilleArea's First Party! Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:57 pm

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Shes in canada...

4YoVilleArea's First Party! Empty Re: YoVilleArea's First Party! Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:38 am

Ronnie72

Ronnie72

Darn it.....

Will be rushing kid's out the door to go to school....

Sad

5YoVilleArea's First Party! Empty Re: YoVilleArea's First Party! Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:10 am

Hobbey

Hobbey
---
---

Great, I should be able to make it to the party!

6YoVilleArea's First Party! Empty Re: YoVilleArea's First Party! Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:02 am

Hannha Montana

Hannha Montana

That was a great party, Missed alot of it, froze and kids started crying

7YoVilleArea's First Party! Empty Re: YoVilleArea's First Party! Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:10 pm

zachoftheglen1

zachoftheglen1
Cool Member
Cool Member

sorry im 4 months late lol i missed it Crying or Very sad

http://yovilleforum.niceboard.net/forum.htm

8YoVilleArea's First Party! Empty Re: YoVilleArea's First Party! Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:20 am

Cyrus

Cyrus

zachoftheglen1 wrote:sorry im 4 months late lol i missed it Crying or Very sad
Same!

9YoVilleArea's First Party! Empty Re: YoVilleArea's First Party! Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:05 pm

tracey

tracey

me too Sad lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum