Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello im new and a noobie

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello im new and a noobie Empty Hello im new and a noobie Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Lady Gaga

Hello i have a question

I dont know how to upload a pic if someone can do it may u please do it

Thank you lady gaga

2Hello im new and a noobie Empty Re: Hello im new and a noobie Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Welcome To The Site!

To Upload A Pic To Your Profie:

1: First Click Profile:
Hello im new and a noobie Pic

2: Then Click Avatar:
Hello im new and a noobie Pic2

3: Then Choose Any Of The 3:
Hello im new and a noobie Pic3

4: Then Click Save:
Hello im new and a noobie Pic4

3Hello im new and a noobie Empty Re: Hello im new and a noobie Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Lady Gaga

2 make it a wee bit easier for me can u put my avater in ur gallery u can find me on yovilleonline as playgirl mollie

4Hello im new and a noobie Empty Re: Hello im new and a noobie Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:29 am

Hobbey

Hobbey
---
---

It's easy to do lady Gaga, Just like yvo

5Hello im new and a noobie Empty Re: Hello im new and a noobie Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 am

Lady Gaga

look me up on yoville.com as playgirl mollie and please put in gallery its easier for me

6Hello im new and a noobie Empty Re: Hello im new and a noobie Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 am

TrueBloodDiva

TrueBloodDiva

I just uploaded my avatar pic on Yovillearea.com
it was real easy
Thanks Ninja Warrior Ryan

7Hello im new and a noobie Empty Re: Hello im new and a noobie Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:13 am

Hobbey

Hobbey
---
---

Welcome Lady Gaga! And thanks Ryan!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum