Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oooppsss.....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oooppsss..... Empty Oooppsss..... Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Ronnie72

Ronnie72

Hiya everyone Very Happy

Just realised that I had been very rude and not properly introduced myself....LOL

Anyway, I'm a very happily married stay at home mum of 2. I currently have delusions of being the next great author but somehow every time I get on the computer I find myself on Yoville instead of actually trying to write.

I live in Melbourne, Australia so a lot of the time when I get online here everyone else is asleep... :sleep: :sleep: It's 4-30pm here at the moment so yet again I'm here alone....Although I did see Cool Coins online earlier...

So, It's nice to meet everyone else and to have seen some of you at the party the other day.....

Cheers... Ronnie

:flower:

2Oooppsss..... Empty Re: Oooppsss..... Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Welcome!

3Oooppsss..... Empty Re: Oooppsss..... Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:29 pm

Dixxie

Dixxie
---
---

Welcome back ronnie! its nice to have you here with us on YoVilleArea! Very Happy

- Dixxie ⭐

4Oooppsss..... Empty Re: Oooppsss..... Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Thanks for Introduce Yourself Ronnie. Get news also from are Facebook Page and our Twitter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum