Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How you can get a YoVilleArea job...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Empty How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:07 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

1) Be active on forums
2) Try to be helpful
3) We don't like hacking programs that break the TOS
4) Nice
5) Follows all rules
6) Does not spam

2How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Empty Re: How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

Just like me Very Happy

Why doesn't it say moderator under my name yet?

3How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Empty Re: How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:21 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

? That is weird It has been there for me.... Am looking in to this

4How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Empty Re: How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:07 am

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

Oh, i see it now. Good. Smile

5How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Empty Re: How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:36 am

Masonwuzheer

Masonwuzheer
---
---

Cool Thnx For Advice Ima Go Post Nd Stuff

6How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Empty Re: How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:14 am

STOLYSHNAYA

STOLYSHNAYA

hey i would like to be a mod i play y o 6 hours a day and i like the site alot and i have rlly nice and creative ways for contests and scavenger hunts and games thnks!

7How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Empty Re: How you can get a YoVilleArea job... Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:52 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Jobs are no longer needed for this site.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum