Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALL staff MUST agree to this thread

+2
Ninja Warrior Ryan
Coach
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Empty ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:19 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

1- Must be able to be active on the forums.
2- Be able to respond
3- Be helpful
All staff and Adimns must reply to this thread.

2ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Empty Re: ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:49 am

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Ninja Warrior Ryan

I still come here. But it is usually quiet here too.

3ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Empty Re: ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

There has been topics, Do you know how to find the unread topics?

4ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Empty Re: ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Coach wrote:There has been topics, Do you know how to find the unread topics?

yes, first the cat buttion is filled in when there is an unread message. Then it is usually at the top and filled in too.

5ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Empty Re: ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:14 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

View posts since last visit ,View your posts View, unanswered posts
At the top its easier to find.

6ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Empty Re: ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:52 am

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

I drop by every evening.
Remember, i moderate another site too, and i have RL stuff to do.

And usually, this site isnt really active, yes its really quiet. Smile

7ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Empty Re: ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:30 am

Hobbey

Hobbey
---
---

Agree

8ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Empty Re: ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 am

Masonwuzheer

Masonwuzheer
---
---

Im Not A Mod/Admin... Yet Hopefuly But If I Do I AgReE

9ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Empty Re: ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:22 am

*~UnKnown~*

*~UnKnown~*

I have a question, Don't you have a Staff category... Or do you guys not have one of them...

10ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Empty Re: ALL staff MUST agree to this thread Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

UnKnown, yes we do Smile (Well...we do now, Hehe) Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum