Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

*New Blog* 9/10/09

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*New Blog* 9/10/09 Empty *New Blog* 9/10/09 Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Ninja Warrior Ryan

*Mid Week Ninja Update*
by platinum ninja on September 11th, 2009

Hey Guys,

So much to tell you all…Where to begin?? Firstly, many of you have already noticed our MTV Video Music Awards Items and Gear that are now in game. To those who have not, make sure to go check them out!! Keep in mind these are all on a limited time basis so get them now! We are also running an MTV After-Party Room contest running and a page to celebrate the VMA’s. Make sure to cast your votes there for your favorite nominees and help pick the winners before September 13th Smile Don’t forget to check out the Sky Club too! It is currently all decked out for some Red Carpet Party Time!

*New Blog* 9/10/09 Mtv-450x265

All of the MTV fun is to help kick off our new theme - Music!! So expect to see more of these Music related items coming to the stores soon!

Things to Keep Your Eyes out for:

Yoville.com - later today the site will be down for maintenance to do the following…

- A new Menu on Yoville.com - This will give us more room at the top of the page to add more fun things for you guys. Also we have changed some of the buttons on the Menu to play around with the look. Everything will function just the same but we wanted to give you guys the heads up Smile

*New Blog* 9/10/09 Image3-450x46

- Forum Threads - Any threads 30 days or older will be leaving the forums. This will help with some of the loading problems that we have been experiencing on the site, and this should also help clear up the Custom DB Failure issues we were having last week.

Removal of Old Messages - We are doing some summer cleaning. This will help improve the quality of your game play. From here on out we are only storing up to the last 30 days of your messages on Yoville.com and in game you will only be able to see the last 25 messages.

- Free Gifts Timer - We have recently updated the free gifts so you now have a 2 week period to accept them before they expire. Make sure that you check on those gift requests!

Recent Fixes

- Clubs on Myspace and Tagged- We have fixed this, you should be able to view and create clubs on these networks again Smile

- Kicking From Apartments - You can now kick people from your apartments again. We are still working on kicking from homes! One down, one to go!

- Teleport Door Fix - You may have to remove your teleport doors from your room and place them in your inventory again and then placing them again to update this fix on your teleport doors! So please try this…If you are still having issues make sure to let us know in the Technical Section.

MTV Contest

We wanted to take this chance to let you guys know about the current contest and the prizes. We’ve decided to bump up the prizes…

1st Place- Top Hat + the MTV Furniture Line (including Red Carpet, Music Podum, Microphone Stand, Velvet Rope, Moon Man Statue)

2nd Place - Shutter Shades + the MTV Furniture Line

3rd Place- I’m A Slave 4 U Python + MTV Furniture Line

*New Blog* 9/10/09 Prizes-2-450x299

4th - 10th Place - Will win10 Yocash and 2,000 Coins Smile

So if you have not submitted an entry start working on it today! Also, to the 1st and 2nd Place winners of the “Best Pirate Room” there were some issues giving you the homes as prizes so we have given you the Yocash to go to the Realtor’s Office to buy the homes Smile Anyways that is it for now guys!

- Platinum Ninja

2*New Blog* 9/10/09 Empty Re: *New Blog* 9/10/09 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Thanks Ryan

3*New Blog* 9/10/09 Empty Re: *New Blog* 9/10/09 Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:14 am

*~UnKnown~*

*~UnKnown~*

I watched the VMAS

4*New Blog* 9/10/09 Empty Re: *New Blog* 9/10/09 Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Man I'm sorry for Taylor Swift!

5*New Blog* 9/10/09 Empty Re: *New Blog* 9/10/09 Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Hobbey

Hobbey
---
---

What? What happend

6*New Blog* 9/10/09 Empty Re: *New Blog* 9/10/09 Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Hobbey wrote:What? What happend

Kayne West is an ideot! He went up during Taylor Swifts speech because this was her first award and in the middle of it, took the mike from her and said that Beonce should have won this. Arggg!

7*New Blog* 9/10/09 Empty Re: *New Blog* 9/10/09 Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:24 am

*~UnKnown~*

*~UnKnown~*

I know, I hate Kayne West. His music sucks and he thinks his better then everyone.

8*New Blog* 9/10/09 Empty Re: *New Blog* 9/10/09 Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Hobbey

Hobbey
---
---

How rude, was he drunk *New Blog* 9/10/09 Icon_lol

9*New Blog* 9/10/09 Empty Re: *New Blog* 9/10/09 Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:46 am

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Ninja Warrior Ryan

Hobbey wrote:How rude, was he drunk *New Blog* 9/10/09 Icon_lol

I think so, not sure though.

Sponsored content