Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Halloween Costumes And Collectables! Also frankenstein hair!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

New Halloween Costumes And Collectables! Also frankenstein hair!! 4zudcp
New Halloween Costumes And Collectables! Also frankenstein hair!! 1112cya
New Halloween Costumes And Collectables! Also frankenstein hair!! 3dg2e
New Halloween Costumes And Collectables! Also frankenstein hair!! F0p994
New Halloween Costumes And Collectables! Also frankenstein hair!! 2gx03kj
New Halloween Costumes And Collectables! Also frankenstein hair!! 2cdesmp

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Thanks Coin Dust!

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

I got the fly trap =D its soooo awesome.

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

I'm debating whether or not to but the fly trap. It will take up all my money, and it took me close to a month to save that up!! haha Does look cool though.
Have just enough yocash to buy the 6 room house too. I guess I'm part of what's feeding greedy Zynga - who all of a sudden JACKED up the prices for collectibles.

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

ya i hear ya man..i remember the good old days around christmas time when collectables were NOT yocash and were only like 3-10k

Masonwuzheer

Masonwuzheer
---
---

Man They Really Screw iver Every1 With The Original Bee And Clown Costumes

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

I think they really want to bring down the prices of rares sold at events. They figured out that players will spend A LOT of coins on cool and rare items so started over pricing their new items while bringing out a lot of items to take over for expensive costumes, glasses, and bouncy castle.

Morggan

Morggan

ty for the upsdate coin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum