Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there, Great to see you on YVA! I just wanted to ask if you've seen the rules recently for YVA? If you haven't go ahead and check it out http://bit.ly/A1B56X . Make sure you understand, and agree to the rules before posting. Thanks Smile.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Classic Costumes are back!

+2
HomieOmey
Coach
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Classic Costumes are back! Empty Classic Costumes are back! Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:28 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Classic Costumes are back! Bv03621

2Classic Costumes are back! Empty Re: Classic Costumes are back! Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:49 am

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

Knew they'd come back the way Zynga have been doing things lately. They're not just going to sit back while users sell THEIR costumes for 10X the price they were able to sell them for.

If I can save up enough for the yo-hero, I might buy it. Not sure if I can save up that kind of money though.

3Classic Costumes are back! Empty Re: Classic Costumes are back! Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:54 am

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

I bought the Yo Hero and the sailor. Love it!

4Classic Costumes are back! Empty Re: Classic Costumes are back! Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:48 am

zachoftheglen1

zachoftheglen1
Cool Member
Cool Member

kool

http://yovilleforum.niceboard.net/forum.htm

5Classic Costumes are back! Empty Re: Classic Costumes are back! Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Masonwuzheer

Masonwuzheer
---
---

im Kinda P****** I Likes Saving Up For Costumes Now There Is Rea;lly No Point And To Many Collectibles To Keep Up With Mad

6Classic Costumes are back! Empty Re: Classic Costumes are back! Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 am

Coin Dust

Coin Dust
Cool Member
Cool Member

I bought a yohero...got scammed....i had to sell every expensive item i owned to buy another one..

7Classic Costumes are back! Empty Re: Classic Costumes are back! Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:02 am

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

Bought a yo-hero!! I like it, if I think I can ever get 50k for it though I'll probably sell it Tounge

8Classic Costumes are back! Empty Re: Classic Costumes are back! Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Coach

Coach
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠
٠•●☆Owner☆●•٠

Going to wait awhile before I sell mine.

9Classic Costumes are back! Empty Re: Classic Costumes are back! Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Dixxie

Dixxie
---
---

I didn't get a chance to get none lol Sad

10Classic Costumes are back! Empty Re: Classic Costumes are back! Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:23 pm

HomieOmey

HomieOmey

I'm broke, might have to sell my yo-hero. Haven't played in weeks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum